Today we made an important decision to temporarily suspend classes at RoxFire. We feel that at this time, with COVID-19 spreading throughout Broward and updated CDC guidelines to create social distance, that it is our duty to be out front so we can keep our members healthy superheroes of Fort Lauderdale.
We are primarily a fitness service and we would not be upholding our value of promoting health by training bold and living wild if we remain open in our current form for the time being. Therefore, we’ve created a program called “RoxFire @ Home” that will be a temporary program to continue to support our members goals while we navigate these uncertain times.
Here is the RoxFire @ Home program we are going to offer immediately:
Here is what’s included in the program:
- At Home KitsStarting tomorrow (Tuesday, the 17th) at 8 am, we will be putting together a sanitized and disinfected RoxFire Take Home Kit with member’s choice of 1 Kettlebell OR Dumbbell as well as 1 Wall Ball OR Wreck Bag.
- RoxFire @ Home on YouTube We will posting nightly workouts at 5 pm on YouTube – with full warm-up, workout instruction and full presentation of the workout scaled to fit the equipment our members are borrowing from RoxFire.
- Holiday Park Classes Starting on Wednesday, at 7 am and 6 pm – we will be offering park workouts based on weather. We will maintain a 6 foot distance from each other, and members must use the equipment that they acquired by coming into the gym as we will not bring additional equipment with us and we will not be having close physical encounters.
- Facebook Hero Team We are going to be buffering up our Facebook presence, with Coach Stephan doing at-home cooking videos, we’ll be doing a question of the day and offering more content to keep you fit during this quarantine!
- Goal Setting & Check Ins Myself and Jordan will be available for FaceTime or Zoom calls for Goal Setting sessions or fitness check-ins and just regular moral support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set one up.
We appreciate your support and understanding in all of this as this is clearly not an easy situation for anyone. I have faith that we will get through this together as a community of superheroes. No matter if you’re a member or not, do not hesitate to reach out to us at any point with questions, help with supplies or groceries or social interaction. Words can not describe how much this community means to us.
If you are currently not a member of RoxFire, but need to work out and this seems like something you’d be interested in being a part of, feel free to email us at LJ@RoxFireFitness.com.
LJ, Owner, RoxFire Fitness